|Language||English / Japanese|
|PressKit||English ｜ 日本語|
- iPad ver. On Sale!!
- iPhone ver. On Sale!!
- Fixed the character's version name.
- Added new function "INDEX-SEARCH".
- Fixed display problems for New iPad .
Distributing the cosplay culture of Japan to the world!!!
“Cosplay Showcase” is an interactive photo book application which enables the audience to view real-life cosplay artists in a showcase that fully rotates horizontally.
Nobutsugu Sugiyama, a photographer active in the fashion and advertising field, has taken the photographs of each model from eight directions. By using CG technology, the audience can enjoy the images of the cosplayers from various directions. The models appearing in this application are real cosplayers playing active roles in many cosplay events. The cosplayers acting out each character with their handmade costumes and gadgets, are of great value.
Main features :
- 1,776 photos of 222 characters included.
- Able to view the photos from 8 directions by flicking the screen.
- Able to use the zoom-in, zoom out function by pinching the screen.
(The images are set in High-resolution, which is optimized perfectly for iPad and iPhones.)
- Able to arrange the order of the photos by their character names and titles of Comic/ Games.
- Able to save photos as “favorites”, or delete them.
- Able to arrange, display, save favorite cosplayers and make original sets of combinations (In “Gathering” mode).
- Language can be set in both English and Japanese.
- Universal application for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
※This application may take a while to download.
Cosplay photos often have a sexual bias. Photographer Nobutsugu Sugiyama has endeavoured to remove this bias and elevated Cosplay to a form of artistic and creative expression by the use of high-end photo-editing techniques. Conventional methods of shooting a model usually demand expressing their individual natures. However,Sugiyama has removed this individual interiority and focused on just the outline of the character. Resembling an anime-figurine,cosplayers are perfectly placed in a virtual showcase in this application.
“Cosplay Showcase” is designed, produced and sold by Photographer Nobutsugu Sugiyama.